Last Updated: August 15, 2018
Who we are
Our website address is: https://shelbyprototypecoupes.com.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, payment method information, driver’s license information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our online Services, including which features you interact with, purchases you make, and similar usage information.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile apps, including hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: We collect server login connections with your use of our websites and mobile apps, which include IP address, the specific action taken through our websites and mobile apps, the date and time of the action, and web browser type and language.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information in connection with your use of our websites and mobile apps, including the following:
- Cookies, which are small files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, and are used to recognize your browser and track your usage each time you visit;
- Mobile device identifiers, which are unique identifiers established by your mobile device operating system that we collect from our mobile apps. These identifiers are used for similar purposes as cookies;
- Local storage, which stores data locally in your browser or device, including user preferences; and
- Pixel tags, which are small blocks of code often used in connection with cookies. Pixel tags (or web beacons) may be placed on our websites and emails, and allow us to track website usage and determine when emails have been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For instance, we may receive information about you from corporate sponsors or partners that attend the events and from third parties that sell tickets to our events. Additionally, if you link your Shelby Prototype Coupes account with an account you have with a social media service (such as Facebook), we will have access to certain information from that service, such as your name, profile image and other account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures established by that service.
Use of Information
We may combine the information we collect about you and use this information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our events, products and services;
- Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize our Services and events, including by providing content, advertisements or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Facilitate contests and promotions and process and deliver prizes;
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services and events;
- Detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Shelby Prototype Coupes and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With our select partners that may use this information to send you marketing they think will be of interest to you;
- With service providers who access the information in connection with the services they perform for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Shelby Prototype Coupes or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- If you are a consignor/seller or winning bidder/buyer of a vehicle at one of our events, your contact information will be shared with the other party to the transaction; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We provide the ability to opt out of this type of sharing. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please submit your request to us through the information listed in the “Contact Us” section below.